Thread: Switching of visa's

macfod is offline Oh Masterful One

Default Switching of visa's

Wellm after ten months hard slog we my wife has decided to get a proper job away from the hectic cafe work, so she can let her hair down daily..(lovely as it is) and wear nice clothes.

But, as she was the main business owner we had to plead to Immigration to switch the business into my name giving her a work visa which I currently have to do this..

And yippee the nice people in Business Migraion have agreed this.

So, on that side its good and gives her freedom from the dishes, and me...the rest is a long story..which I hope to give as promised very soon.

New prospects be warned-if you want to become rich in NZ forget it..its damn hard to earn decent money and you have to think about quality of live....
    Increasing food cost, interest rate and crap exchange rate..ha ha
    But, wow what a great summer

selchie is offline All Knowing Deity
    Blog Entries

I'm glad NZIS was cooperative with your visa change. Best of luck to the Mrs. with an outside job, and to you with the cafe - is it getting any better?
    If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows.
    - Rev. Henry Ward Beecher, mid-1800s

stanley is offline Member

Hi Mark, are you still using the business visa for you application. How have you found running a business in NZ, have staff been the only problem.

Paula.

Dawn is offline All Knowing Deity
    Blog Entries

Macfod Macfod I love you baby!!!!

STILL living the dream
    Passionate about the unfathomableness opportunities of kiwi-a-gogo-land

macfod is offline Oh Masterful One

Default running a business

Well, staff has been the major problem.
    The other is being not being able to earn real money in NZ but we always knew that and expected not to become rich apart from QOL.

The big moan I have is rediculous rising dairy prices and how companies like Frontera get away with price increases.
    Butter up almost 300% as is cheese and other food products such as yoghurts..
    I never expected such price rises and a big hit on the food bill for local Kiwis.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
    Apart from that...Naaaa!
    No hassle