Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: medical/panel doctors

  1. #1
    gigi's Avatar
    gigi is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Dundee Scotland UK

    Default medical/panel doctors

    hello, im gill and im a bit annoyed with myself, in the process of applying to reside in new zealand with my partner dan whos in the bay of plenty,(im in scotland) i recently undergone my medical examination , paid £150 for my gp to conduct this and just found out that there is a panel doctor in my hometown, i know the medical is supposed to be done by a panel doctor, do you think my application will be accepted? Help !!! from anyone whos knows anything on this subject much appreciated. Gill.
    Last edited by gigi; 23-11-2007 at 01:53 PM.

  2. #2
    MotherBear's Avatar
    MotherBear is offline The missing link
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries


    to MoveToNZ, Gigi.

    I haven't heard of anyone using their own GP for their immigration medicals and I think this is because the panel doctors are specifically selected and approved by INZ for this purpose. Maybe, if everyone was able to use their own GP, it could leave the system open to abuse, so only certain 'vetted' doctors are used.

    I suspect you may have wasted your money unfortunately.
    Mother Bear

    Try to bloom wherever you are planted.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21