Thread: Im looking forward to NZ!

gopz is offline Junior Member

Default Im looking forward to NZ!

Hi there,
    I have read a lot about this forum. I am a newbie here. I very badly want to immigrate to NZ. I am 28yrs old, single and I am a Software Engineer. I work for a Software company in Bangalore, India. Can anyone advise me the best way to look for Software jobs in NZ and whether my chances are of getting a job are good or not?

I would really appreciate any help. I have signed up with New Zealand Immigration - New Zealand Shores who might help me find a job.

Regards,
    Gopi

Duke is offline Senior Member

Hello
    There are many search engines in New Zealand. My favorite is SEEK - New Zealand's no. 1 jobs, employment, career and recruitment site... I am a tradesman in welding, so my advice would not be to helpful in the tech field. New Life New Zealand was an excellent detailed book on a new experience, short but sweet, Paul Goddard is also a busy body in my opinion, he has alot of drive in life.
    Good luck

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Hi Gopi,

Welcome to the forum.

If you take a look on the NZ Website List under Employment you should see a list of likely IT-related job websites which might be worth looking at.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

gopz is offline Junior Member

Thanks Guys :) I will have a look at these. Is there anyone on the forum who works on Software Testing who can provide me some leads?