Thread: Hello All

nash is offline Junior Member

Default Hello All

Hi all just joined this evening so thought id say hello i am at moment in West Wales U.K but am in very early stages of seriously thinking of moving to NZ, I have family in Auckland in the Mt Albert area that work in Ponsonby do please say hello cos im sure im going to need all help i can get...if online now can go in chat room ???

keeweegal is offline Kosher Kiwi
    Blog Entries

Default Welcome!

Hi Nash &

I'm sure you'll find all the info you need here or the friendly folks will point you in the right direction

Have you been to NZ before? Or just gonna take the plunge?

Sal

Default thanks

Thanks sal and no i havent been to NZ before but having listened to my cousins for the last 40 years i feel like i have and would kick myself if i didnt at least try it out before i kicked the old bucket lol

Debd is offline Oh Masterful One

Hi Nash,
    We live on the North Shore, was just in Mount Albert the other day actually, it's not far.
    Good luck with your plans,
    Debra and family

Thanks Deb my cousin works in Ponsonby as a Chartered Accountant so when /if we come thats prob where we will be looking at

NZGirl is offline Junior Member

Hi Debd,

my husband and i are in the process of emmigrating to NZ and we will be leaving in the North Shore - Takapuna. Can you tell me a bit about it, my husband just got back but i was not able to go on that trip but he says its beautiful and the people are great. he also liked papamoa.

would love to hear your comments on these places.

thanks,
    NZgirl
    New Zealand Ladies Fashion get the latest gossip

Debd is offline Oh Masterful One

NZGirl, Takapuna is nice, it's the next town which runs along a lovely long beach. I have a couple of friends that live there and they like it. Plenty of cafes, banks etc. I think you'll be happy there, it seems to have everything! Ha. I liek to go for a walk along the beach there, it has a grest view of Rangitoto volcano. The beach has never been busy all year round!
    I don't know Papamoa.
    I'm not here much but please feel free to pm me with any specific quistetions you may have and I'll get back to you when I can,
    good luck,
    Debra and family