Thread: Hi guys!

tottefan is offline Senior Member

Default Hi guys!

Hi.

Just when you thought I was gone for good (and you sighed with relief), I have decided to make a miraculous reappearance! smiley4: Just thought I'd say a quick hi and update you on what has happened to me in the last X number of months.

Over the last year or so I have been rather busy at uni, hence the reason I have not been on here much. Not much has happened really. I am still very keen on moving to NZ. My current plan is to spend a year or so in New Zealand when I graduate next summer. After that, I will probably think about securing long-term residency, especially if all goes to plan.

Hope everything has gone well with you guys. I will have to spend several hours reading up on everyone's recent experiences in New Zealand. I will be on here a lot more often from now on, so I'm afraid you'll have to put up with me a bit longer yet.

Tottefan.

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Tottefaaaaaan! Welcome back. So good to hear from you and to know that all is well. I can think of a few who'll be glad to know you're back.

Right, now you're back, what can we have a nice juicy debate about? . You missed a couple of good ones in the early part of the year or perhaps you've been having a crafty read on the quiet?

Have you noticed the changes around here? We've even got our own radio station now. How posh is that?
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

Thanks Motherbear. It's really good to be back.

Right, now you're back, what can we have a nice juicy debate about?
    My debating days are over. To be honest, I used to be too stubborn and argumentative for my own good. I reckon this is because I have dyspraxia and Asperger's Syndrome. smiley4.

You missed a couple of good ones in the early part of the year or perhaps you've been having a crafty read on the quiet?
    I haven't read anything from this forum for months. I have been so busy working my way through accounting assignments, that I have barely had the chance. I shall more than make up for it though.

Have you noticed the changes around here? We've even got our own radio station now. How posh is that?
    Yes, it looks really good. I look forward to reading everything.

Tottefan.

johnty is offline Senior Member

Hi tottefan
    good to hear alls well with you ,you know this forum is like a drug i kicked it for a while but i too am back.
    still loads of good info and all with a good helping of humour

Thanks, Johnty. I have had some ups and downs in the past year if I'm totally honest. I have managed to survive them though, so that's the main thing.

You're definitely right about this forum - it is seriously addictive. I couldn't keep away for too long, especially as I now only have about a year before I make it to NZ. What is even better is that people are willing to put up with me, despite my stubborn nature and rather dull sense of humour!!

Tottefan

Glenda is offline All Knowing Deity

Hi Tottefan!

I'm still about.

My debating days are over too, getting too laid-back here in NZ.

Glad to hear you've been constructively busy with your studies and still have that dream of moving to NZ.

Welcome back!

Glenda
    In NZ since June 2005
    Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness - Chinese proverb

Taffy is offline He who shall be ignored
    Blog Entries

Hey, welcome back Tottefan!

I'm still here too, although there's been a few hostile takeover bids, death threats and severe beatings to get rid of me, and those just from Welshgirl!

I'll keep it brief, you've got a lot of reading to catch up on!
    Taffy

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.

I have! I will read everything with great interest though.

I forget to say that I have been talking to a young New Zealander woman on the Internet during the past year or so. Ironically, I met her randomly on a website and have been talking to her regularly on msn ever since. We are now good friends.

Thanks for the warm wlecome everyone. I really appreciate it.

Tottefan.

Debd is offline Oh Masterful One

Hi there Tottefan, nice to 'see' an old face, ha!
    It won't be long til you're here too!!

selchie is offline All Knowing Deity
    Blog Entries

Hey-ho, Tottefan . I was recently wondering about what had happened to you. I'm glad it was just that you were being studious. No debates, eh? How about a spirited yet friendly discussion? I hope you're not getting too mellow in your old age.
    If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows.
    - Rev. Henry Ward Beecher, mid-1800s