Thread: any experience with New Life New Zealand??

mowiekatz is offline Junior Member

Default any experience with New Life New Zealand??

Hi Everybody in the forum

I'd like to introduce myself here. My name is Silvie, and I'm from Jakarta - Indonesia. I'm 25 y.o, single and have a big dream to get a job in NZ so I can pursue a career, a new experience in NZ. Short story is, I've really fallen for New Zealand

I've looked for some agencies to help me get a job before moving to NZ.
    At movetonz.org website I read that there's one recommended immigration consultancy agency for ppl to get help getting a job/immigrating to NZ, namely New Life New Zealand.
    Initially, ppl need to pay ?47 for an eligibility assesment fee, and then pay them a success fee IF we find a job through them.

Anybody has a success / good / bad experience with New Life New Zealand? I really need to make sure that they're credible.

I know that it will be much easier to find a job if I'm already residing in NZ, but I'd like to take my chance to already get a job BEFORE moving there. I really wish wish wish

Hope to hear from you all! Any other advise is really appreciated.

thanks

silvie
    jakarta

Taffy is offline He who shall be ignored
    Blog Entries

Hi Silvie,

Generally, we've never recommended using an agent because of the problems with trust. In reality, some people like yourself want to use an agent. The only reason we recommend New Life New Zealand is because some people want to use agents, so we linked up with one we can at least guarantee is credible. I've spent a lot of time with their staff, I personally know some of their staff and have testimonials about their service.

Whether you use them or not, well, thats your choice
    Taffy

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.