Thread: Another question

Alison is offline Member

Default Another question

We're looking to organise things for sending off OH assessment form for registration and have to arrange certified copies of documents etc so just a quickie question about how is the best/quickest way to do this? I am presuming you go through a solicitor or somesuch, is it something that can be done as a walk-in or do you have to make an appointment and does it take long to do?

Sorry having a silly day today

Ali
    x

ShellBda is offline Oh Masterful One

Hello Alison,

I just called my lawyer to see if he had a minute and asked if I could stop by so he could certify my documents. I made the photocopies myself to save time and he just looked at the original, looked at the copy, pulled out his stamp and signed each document.

I really didn't have to call. I could have gone in and asked the receptionist if there were any notaries available. Might have had to wait but certainly didn't need to make an appointment.

Now, if I had had more than 4 or 5 documents then it may be a good idea to call first and if there are quite a few documents they may just give you an appointment.

Hope this helps.

Alison is offline Member

Does help indeed, thanks Shell