Thread: Farm Job with Accomodation - Morrinsville

Zemanova is offline Member

Default Farm Job with Accomodation - Morrinsville

I am a retired ex-Pom who has a Dairy Farm neighbour who is looking for a Farm worker for his 550 cow split-calving 50 bail rotary milking shed. The job comes with a 3 bedroomed cottage ( next door to me ). Milking is the main part of the job, but it is a big farm and their are many other areas of work and the opportunity to develope. Certainly a good start for anyone looking to get into the dairy business.

Some farm experience is required and any applicants would need to be able to start as near as possible to 1st June.

It is a family run farm ( Father and 2 sons ) and they are really great people and good employers. The post is being advertised in the press, but I thought it may interest someone out there.

Email me if you are interested or know of anyone who may be.

Dave

Dawn is offline All Knowing Deity
    Blog Entries

Wouldn't you know it Dave, my father in law is a dairyman with 30 years experience and knowledge of everything cow including organic feeding and homeopathy! Unfortunately, it's not he who is heading over but us. We are desperate for jobs and although Gary has helped out at the farm he doesn't have his father's expertise. Whereabouts are you?
    Passionate about the unfathomableness opportunities of kiwi-a-gogo-land

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Dave is in Morrinsville, Dawn, and that's sort of between Hamilton and Tauranga if that gives you any idea of the area.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

Dawn is offline All Knowing Deity
    Blog Entries

Yeah I just read that :rolleyes:
    Passionate about the unfathomableness opportunities of kiwi-a-gogo-land