Default Do I have a chance

I am 39 years old , Egyptian , marride with 2 kids
    Would like to apply to move to NZ
    15 years working exp
    High graduate

:rolleyes:
    Do i have a chance ??

KiwiHopeful is offline God like figure

A good place to begin on the New Zealand Immigration Service (NZIS) website is their online points indicator: http://www.immigration.govt.nz/pointsindicator/

This will let you know how many points you will qualify for, which affects your ability to lodge an expression of interested and then apply.

You can see how many points you would need here: http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra.../smc110407.htm

The short answers is that it depends a lot on your qualifications (such as education) and what job experience you have. If your skills are something New Zealand needs, then you have a better chance than if your skills are not in demand.

I'm sure you'll get a lot of help here and probably some better answers than I've given! :)
    EOI Submitted: July 20, 2006
    EOI Selected: August 2, 2006
    ITA Received: October 12, 2006
    ITA Submitted: February 2, 2007
    Migrant Levy Paid & Visas Shipped: June 6, 2007
    Arrived in NZ: July 26th, 2007
    Leaving NZ: June 1st, 2008

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Hi Sherifcars

to the forum.

Kiwi Hopeful is right when he says your potential to get into NZ can rely on the type of work you do and what qualifications you have for that work. If you haven't got a qualification from a recognised university, you will need to have it assessed by the NZQA .

There are other ways to get in, like the Investor Category where you can invest NZ$2 million in NZ for 2 years or the Long Term Business Visa that allows you to set up or run a business in NZ. For the LTBV you really need to have run or owned a successful business previously and had several years experience.

In all cases, if you want to live permanently in NZ, you must also pass a strict medical examination and also provide police certificates of good character for the last 10 years from every country you have lived in for more than 1 year during that time.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.