Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need suggsetion rge Recruitment Agents

rahaman is offline Junior Member

Default Need suggsetion rge Recruitment Agents

hi everybody,
    i found this website very useful for new zealand immigration. i need suggestion regarding this recruitment agent who is giving promise to getting a job offer by arranging telephonic interviews coz i am from india. can anybody know about this consultancy ? please let me know..the website is given below.
    thanks

http://www.skillsnz.com

Taffy is offline He who shall be ignored
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Need suggsetion rge Recruitment Agents

Hi,

Sorry, never heard of them. If you want a repuatable company you should try New Zealand Shores at http://www.newzealandshores.com. They deal with all visa and employment services. The manager is a good friend of mine, so just tell her Taffy from Movetonz.org sent you and she'll take care of you.
    Taffy

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.

hatter5 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

looks like they are an immigration agent?

A Free, normally ?100 - for a limited time only, to assess your eligibility brings out my cynical side.

If you can afford it using an agent does make things easier but be wary.

The master website link page will provide employment agencies in your profession. They are happy to pass on their costs to your future employer

Taffy is offline He who shall be ignored
    Blog Entries

They do both, immigration and employment.

After the experiences other have had with agents of this sort, you can be sure I don't recommend them lightly!

Hatter is right though, only use an agent if you can afford to or feel you need to and if you do, make sure they are reputable and respected.
    Taffy

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.

hi Taffy,
    thanks for ur reply. I have one more ques. Is it possible t get Work Visa without Employer Job offer ? i am from overseas i.e from SaudiArabia looking for a job in New Zealand. how difficult is it to get a job in New Zealand sitting here or as per ur suggestion whther this www.newzealandshores.com will help in getting a job and emmigrate with a job offer ? need you suggestion, pls..

thanks in advance

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Hi Rahaman

It has to be said that it can be very difficult to get a job when you are outside NZ unless your skills are in high demand. This applies particularly to people who don't have PR as they aren't necessarily seen as having any firm committment to NZ. ?

Employers can be very cautious about taking on someone who is not already in NZ just in case they decide, in the end, not to go to go there to start the job. ?They prefer to see you face to face when you're in NZ which is why some people take the risk and go to NZ to look for work in person. ?

If you do have much needed skills, there is nothing to stop you looking for a job before you get to NZ, but I don't think you can apply for a work permit until you have a job offer. ?I wouldn't like to say if job agents would be too helpful in finding work for you if you haven't got PR, but you can still try. ?The same applies to these agents as it does with potential employers, they don't know if you will let them down at the last minute by deciding not to travel to NZ.

One way around it, if you want to get into NZ to look for work and you are under 30 years old, is to apply for a Working Holiday Visa. This will allow you to find work and once you have a job, you can either apply for a Work Permit or, if you want to stay long term, you can apply for PR if you fullfil all the requirements.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

hi mother bear,
    thanks for ur reply. i have one more question reg employer Reference letter. i have 5 yrs exp in IT field .one of my concern where i worked initially is no longer exist. i have experience letter while relieving. but if immi dept check means , they cannot find them via phone as it is no longer exist . so this is my situation .please anybody give suggestion which is greatly appreciated..

Hi,
    I have one more question regarding Skill Assessment for NZ PR. I am an IT Professional but my qualification is Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & Communication. I refered Imm Skill shortage List and LongTerm Skill shortage List . how can be my Skill are assessed and pls tell me which Occupation Code do i have to put in ITA form .?

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

This is quite complicated. ?If you are intending to go on from a WP to applying for PR, I believe you would have to find a job that matches your qualification. ?To have your qualification assessed you would need to apply to NZQA .

Are you hoping to submit an EOI under the SMC? If you get a job offer you can apply for a WP which will allow you to work in NZ while your application for PR is going through. ?Are you aware that you may have to undergo a IELTS test because:

If you are not from an English speaking country you will need a IELTS test result (it should not be more than 2 years since you obtained the IELTS results, with a score not less than 6.5 )

If you have a University degree or a trade qualification, you may get by without the IELTS test, if you can prove that the medium of instruction for your training was conducted in english.

If your previous company doesn't exist any more, do you have any old payslips or other evidence from the time you worked with them that you could offer to NZIS? ?It does happen that companies go out of business so if you have enough paperwork to show that you did work for them, it should be OK.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

Hi Mother Bear,
    So b4 appying for PR , do i need my skills to be to assessed by nzqa ? I am aware that i need to take IELTS . but i have University Degree entirely taught in english for 4 yrs . so i think no need for IELTS . but i am working as IT professional . see below..

My qual - Bachelor of Engineer in Electronics & communication (4 yrs University Degree)

Professional Exp - 5 yrs Exp in Web and Windows Programmer

Skill set - Vb6, Asp,PHP, Vb.net ,Asp.net MsSQL and Java

I have my old Employee Contract Papers and Job offer letter and Experience Cert .

My ques is b4 applying EOI , do i need my skill i.e Qual and Work Exp to be assessed ?

if so Which Code do i need to use listed in SkillShortage List.?

Please reply ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast