Thread: The Official MTNZ Christmas Greetings Thread

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Default The Official MTNZ Christmas Greetings Thread ?

to all members, new and old who may be looking in during the next few days. ?

Many of you have had ground-breaking changes this year and for some it has been the best thing they could have done. ?For others it has been just an experience and not necessarily a particularly good one. ?Whether you've gone to NZ and settled happily or gone and decided it wasn't working for you, at least you've followed your dream, done all the hard work and come out the other side (wherever that may be). ?

If you're spending Christmas in your new country or back in your old country, I hope it's a very happy one for all of you and that 2007 will lead you forward to brighter and better things. ?

For those yet to make the leap into the unknown in the coming year, have a great last Christmas in your country with the knowledge that the New Year will bring all sorts of excitement, fears, highs and lows and all of them character-forming. ?This coming year is YOUR year. ?Good luck and enjoy the ride

Sounds like the Queen's Speech, dunnit ? ? :D ? Sorry about the font.

Hope Santa brings you everything you wished for. ? ;)

Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

fisheress is offline Senior Member

Default Re: The Official MTNZ Christmas Greetings Thread ?

Merry Christmas to you all!!! [smiley=039.gif]

Can you believe we've just celebrated our 1st NZ anniversary? Here we are looking forward to our 2nd NZ Christmas! 8-)

Last Christmas, we were living out of bags at my brother's house. This year, we are hosts in our own house. I've had Christmas tunes on today to try to get more festive, still not quite sure how I feel about singing 'Let it snow' with the sun streaming in throught the windows?!?

The end of the school year has been wierd too! Quite stressful trying to pack up whilst still having tinsel and glitter thrown everywhere...........but it's done and I've moved into a new classroom too, so I reckon I've done okay.

Hubby is home too! ?[smiley=052.gif]
    He's even got Xmas day off work ?:o He's enjoying his new job too!

It's taken 12 months, but our real Kiwi life as a family has begun! [smiley=098.gif]

Anyway, cheers to those celebrating their 1st Kiwi Christmas and good luck and best wishes to all of those embarking on their Kiwi dream!!!

selchie is offline All Knowing Deity
    Behind the Redwood Curtain
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Official MTNZ Christmas Greetings Thread &

Happy Solhanumas to all. Don't forget to guzzle gallons of eggnog; it's only around once a year.

The font is great, MB.

Congrats on an exciting year, Fisheress.
    If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows.
    - Rev. Henry Ward Beecher, mid-1800s

Glenda is offline All Knowing Deity
    Bay of Islands

Default Re: The Official MTNZ Christmas Greetings Thread ?

Have a Merry Christmas everyone. ?Don't drink or eat too much, but have lots of fun!

P.S. ?Is eggnog the same as Advocaat? ?Haven't seen Advocaat here ... it's been two years since I had a Snowball to drink! ? ?::)
    In NZ since June 2005
    Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness - Chinese proverb