Thread: Oldies

LilAmy is offline God like figure

Default Oldies

Hi Guys,

Just thought I'd drop in and say Hi, I'd had a few login probs and lack of internet wasnt helping so I've not been around for a while.

Just wondering how everyone is doing as there were loads of us moving out around the same time:

Deb how's it all going for you? You guys seem all settled into AKL now which is good, are the kids liking it?

Has anyone heard from Helen and Mike? I've not heard from them for a while now and cant see any recent posts although that could be me being silly!

How is everyone back home? Are all the plans going well? When does the next shipment of UK peeps leave to come across?

Sorry to pop it all in one post just thought it would be easier.

I'll now be online a lot more frequently now as we have internet at home and work yippeee and I've sorted my log in problems out as well :)

Maggiemoo is offline Senior Member
    Salisbury UK (was Tauranga NZ from 06/06 to 05/07)

Default Re: Oldies

Its been really quiet on here recently and I too have been wondering how everyone getting on - not seen any posts from SteveyC in yonks so hope all well down in Wellington for him and the family. ?I met up with Helen and Mike (The Waters) a few weeks back at Carolynne's house (fingers_crossed), but nothing been heard from them since!! ?:-/ Don't think it was anything we said, but I think our kids might have scared them a bit!! hee hee!

Hope all well with everyone

Maggie xx

Taffy is offline He who shall be ignored
    Blog Entries

With the weather like it is in NZ at the moment, it's not suprising most people aren't on here! So many people are just leaving, in transit, just arrived etc too, so posting isnt easy.

Panic not 8-)
    Taffy

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Panic not ?8-)
    Er..... I remember someone saying something like that when all my many, many hours of editing on this forum went down the pan.

Be afraid, be very afraid.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

TheWaters is offline Senior Member

we still here. with travelling so much not getting to pc very much. no maggie was not anything u said. we enjoyed meeting with u both very much, just kept forgetting to get in touch then seemed too log so apologies.
    for info see my other posts.
    hfw. xx

Dawn is offline All Knowing Deity
    Blog Entries

Hey Y'all, we're in the middle of moving house into a rental before we come out next year and it's a nightmare!! The landlord doesn't seem to take his role very responsibly and we're not the kind of people to take that kindly!! Anyway, everythings mad just now and will be for the following few weeks so won't be around much. Also, this bloody thing never tells me when anyone's responded to topics so I don't get the nudge to log in as often as I did. I've ticked all the boxes and I never get an email notification. Maybe you're ganging up against me to keep me out :'(
    Passionate about the unfathomableness opportunities of kiwi-a-gogo-land

selchie is offline All Knowing Deity
    Blog Entries

Also, this bloody thing never tells me when anyone's responded to topics so I don't get the nudge to log in as often as I did. I've ticked all the boxes and I never get an email notification. Maybe you're ganging up against me to keep me out :'(
    Aw, we'd never do that to you. You're too much fun.

Good luck with the landlord.
    If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows.
    - Rev. Henry Ward Beecher, mid-1800s

Glenda is offline All Knowing Deity

Also, this bloody thing never tells me when anyone's responded to topics so I don't get the nudge to log in as often as I did. I've ticked all the boxes and I never get an email notification. Maybe you're ganging up against me to keep me out :'(
    Aw, we'd never do that to you. You're too much fun.
    Exactly as Selchie says, Dawn! I just love your brand of humour. Must admit that I don't tick any boxes for email notification as I just look at every new post, but for those who can't get on as regularly, it is important. (Sort of query Mother Bear or Taffy usually answers ... they must be having a break.) :)
    Glenda
    In NZ since June 2005
    Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness - Chinese proverb