Thread: medicals problem

rhow1273 is offline Junior Member

Default medicals problem

this is what was emailed to me today.

Medicals. It has been stated on Justine?s and Jason?s medicals that are some significant or abnormal findings. We may have to refer these medicals to our Consultant Physician for their comment. I have given these medicals to my Manager for her comment. I will advice you once a decision has been made if the medicals have to be referred.

my wifes urine test had blood in it and the panal doctor said it was due to a contraceptive implant she has, and my sons liver test was high.

has anyone had similar problems and did it cause a problem with immigration.

Thanks a very stressed Kiwi in training

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Default medicals problem

Sorry to hear about your medical woes. ?I'm assuming that Justine is your wife and Jason is your son and not that you have 2 others with problems as well? ?

There are 2 posts here and here where members mention a similar problem with the liver function test. ?They probably won't help much, but, considering all of these people are already in NZ or preparing to go to NZ, I guess they managed to overcome the difficulty in the end. ?

As for your wife, if it's the implant that's causing the problem, if the doctor thinks it's safe to continue to use it, perhaps there's not much more to be done. ?If it's troublesome perhaps it will have to be removed. ?This is assuming the implant isn't causing the bleeding because there's something else going on that requires further investigation.

It must be very worrying for you, so I hope both matters can be sorted out quickly so you know what's happening. ?At the end of the day, NZIS is only concerned that new immigrants aren't going to be a burden on the health system. ?If it's something that can be sorted with medication alone or some simple treatment, I wouldn't think there'd be a problem. ?

I wish you all the best with that and please let us know how you get on.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

Default medicals problem

Thanks, we will let you know as soon as we hear from immigration.

Debd is offline Oh Masterful One

Default medicals problem

medicals are a pain!!! They are so thorough but it's going to be beneficial for them to get anything sorted out if necessary for peace of mind! Ours, (well, mine) didn't go so smoothly either but it does get sorted out in the end! Blood in the urine is very common, (happened with mine too), but overcome by having another urine test done at my own docs at a different time of the month, (of cycle), so was then ok. Hopefully, this will be the same for your wife seeing as it's to do with contraception.
    All the best, I can imagine how stressful it is for you all..... I'm sure all will be well soon enough and you can continue with your applications more smoothly!
    Debra

Default medicals problem

HI just to let you know my wifes test is ok, but my son had to have another liver test with our gp which came back high according to immigration.Our doctor said its ok but its been referred to the consultant physician by new zealand house.Does anyone know how long this could take and what the worst outcome could be. Thanks Rob

Default medicals problem

everything ok with my sons test just got to wait for our visas and we are on our way [smiley=icon_biggrin.gif] thanks for your replies.

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Default medicals problem

Brilliant! A happy outcome. What a relief. Very pleased for you all. Hopefully there won't be any other obstacles in your way now.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

Debd is offline Oh Masterful One

Default medicals problem

Congratulations Rob and family! Great news!!!! Everything will zoom by now! All the best,
    Debra and family