Thread: maaan!!! its so drab

SteveyC is offline Right Royal Pain In The Posterior

Default maaan!!! its so drab

just watching the 2nd bledisloe cup game (ABs v Wallabies) kiwis have the dullest national anthem...ever!!! its about as rousing as a smack in the chops with a kipper!!!!

LMAO loving the Aussies booing the Haka, man that is so lame I have no idea how the other team keep a straight face when they're clowning around at the front. Losers!!!

Claire says it makes her ashamed to be int eh country haha. It's wikkid tho as the Aussies are warming up after the Haka instead of going to kick off. Awesome, good on them!!

This should be a good one, I have a lunch shout on Australia by less than 10 vs NZ by more than ten with a HUGE pacific islander from work, not sure I'll claim it tho if I win hehe.

Welshgirl is offline Super Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: maaan!!! its so drab

[quote:58b3b645ea="SteveyC"]just watching the 2nd bledisloe cup game (ABs v Wallabies) kiwis have the dullest national anthem...ever!!! its about as rousing as a smack in the chops with a kipper!!!![/quote:58b3b645ea]

Is that compared to the British national anthem Stevey, cos I know which one is most rousing for me - hint: it's not the British one :015:

I think the Kiwi national anthem is great [smilie=thumbs up.gif]

SteveyC is offline Right Royal Pain In The Posterior

Default maaan!!! its so drab

Whatever!! The our national anthem rocks!! It's short, to the point and has a bid crescendo at the end. 'Land of Hope and Glory' would be better (altho complete bollox obviously).