Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bisto Granules - the latest

Daisyspop is offline Senior Member

Default Bisto Granules - the latest

It may help if we all e mail and join the customer club.

Thank you for taking the time to e-mail us. We value feedback from our loyal customers.

Although Bisto Gravy Granules are not currently available in New Zealand we have received similar requests for this product which we have passed on to our marketing department for consideration .

I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to join our customer club and send you a sample of a couple of our Bisto Gravy Sachets. By joining our customer club you would be entitled to receive a couple of mail outs each year which can include, new product samples, discount coupons, exclusive competitions and recipe ideas. This will also help us in notifying you if and when Bisto granules become available. If you are interested then please forward me your postal address and I will organise the rest.
    In the meantime if you should have any questions or comments then please contact either myself or any of the Customer Service team by e-mail or on our free phone number 0800 765 765.

Kind Regards,

Rowan Brown
    Customer Service Team Leader
    Cerebos Gregg's Limited
    Ph: 0800 426 333
    Fax:0800 329 245
    www.cerebosgreggs.co.nz
    www.robertharris.co.nz
    Have you visited our new WEBSHOP? www.cerebosfoodservice.co.nz

nattydread is offline God like figure

thats all well and good,,.until they send you a sample of their parsley sauce granules...

even worse if you decide to try them..

rotten..
    absolutely rotten.
    you'd be better chancing your arm with the blue green algae that kills dogs..

selchie is offline All Knowing Deity
    Blog Entries

OK, so what's up with these gravy granules? This is the second forum where folks are pining for them. They've gotta be really good, or you Brits are simply incorrigible gravy addicts. :icon_biggrin:. Are they really easier or better than making from scratch?
    If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows.
    - Rev. Henry Ward Beecher, mid-1800s

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Who pinched my post?!!! I'd answered Nattydread just after he'd posted and now my post has disappeared. Did I say something politically incorrect to offend the sensitivities of parsley granules and have been moderated? All I said was that I have to hurl in a handful of fresh parsley to help take away the blandness - where's the harm in that? :icon_eek:
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

Taffy is offline He who shall be ignored
    Blog Entries

It's those telegraph pole people I tells' ya!
    Taffy

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by selchie
    OK, so what's up with these gravy granules? This is the second forum where folks are pining for them. They've gotta be really good, or you Brits are simply incorrigible gravy addicts. :icon_biggrin:. Are they really easier or better than making from scratch?

The meaty ones are quite tasty and, of course, appeal to our lazy nature, as all you have to do is plonk them into a cup or bowl and add boiling water. I imagine they will have quite a high fat content, as I can often feel my arteries furring up when I partake. It's just nice to be able to rustle up some gravy at the drop of a hat and the flavour is good. The parsley and cheese ones leave a lot to be desired, but can form the base of a sauce if you add extra parsley or cheese to perk them up a bit.

Yes, we've been big gravy fans for a very long time. Nothing like a bit of meat and two veg.

Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

Daisyspop is offline Senior Member

Joined the club and received two packets of Meat Gravy powder the next day - no parsley in them thank goodness.
    Confidentially I don't like or use the granules, I just take a vicarious interest in other peoples cravings.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mother Bear
    The meaty ones are quite tasty and, of course, appeal to our lazy nature, as all you have to do is plonk them into a cup or bowl and add boiling water.
    I'm lazy about cooking too, but it's easy for me to volunteer the OH to make gravy :icon_biggrin:
    If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mother Bear
    The meaty ones are quite tasty and, of course, appeal to our lazy nature, as all you have to do is plonk them into a cup or bowl and add boiling water.
    I'm lazy about cooking too, but it's easy for me to volunteer the OH to make gravy. Speaking of food, I hear dinner's almost ready....

lainy is offline Member

anybody in auckland can get them for a cost (of course!!) at the uk food shops in either whangaparoa, orewa or kumeu ,you can also get black jacks, irn bru, jaffa cakes , pot noodles , caramel wafers and cheese and onion crisps . need i go on lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast