Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carter Holt Harvey

stevejan is offline Member

Default Carter Holt Harvey

Had a 'phone interview with this company, does anyone know of them or even worked for them. Any feedback would be great.

NickampJacky Guest

Yes, I have heard of them.........big in timber, packaging & building supplies.

My brother emmigtaed 2 years ago and got a job as a manager of a builders merchant in nelson with them. They seem to be a very forward thinking company & my brother has no reservations in working for them.

I would take them up on any offer (if its a position you want)

nattydread is offline God like figure

Hi Nick, Haven't heard from you guys in ages..

How's the MG? Have you persuaded dragon control that it has to go NZ with you yet?

Are you both going to the Expo in Manchester..?

NickampJacky Guest

Hi Craig

Sorry its been a while, but we have been really busy & have neglected things a bit.

The MG is fine.......but someone planted a seed of selling the midget & buying a mazda Mx-5 :icon_frown: . She who must be obeyed is all for taking the MG, and has also commented that "will it all fit in the container". Unfortunately the car goes in first & "soft furnishings" last.....so i aint too bothered wether it all fits, just aslong as the MG stakes its space!

Yes we are all going to the Manchester Expo, staying friday and saturday night at the marriot renaissance. Its Jackys birthday treat. I take it you'll be going too?

cheers

Nick

nattydread is offline God like figure

BLASPHEMY!!!!

An MG for a Mazda..???

Never!!

I think we're going to take a drive down on the Saturday..

Taffy is offline He who shall be ignored
    Blog Entries

MG's are worth a fair bit out here as they are VERY rare. You wouldnt want an MX-5 here, common as muck they are!

Just wait until you see the range of other cars that are available. If you are in to cars, being in NZ is like being a kid in a candy store!
    Taffy

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.

NickampJacky Guest

Thats it, the MG is coming with us.....come hell or high water. Anyway I guess the guy who asked about Carter Holt Harvey is wondering what has happened to his thread!!

stevejan is offline Member

Nick & Jackie
    Thanks for the info on Carter Holt Harvey - we were wondering what they had to do with MG's......I'm into Lotus Sunbeams myself!!
    Anyway 2nd interview with this company next Tuesday. ::):
    Steve

Taffy is offline He who shall be ignored
    Blog Entries

Well I can tell you this much about that company.. Their share value has gone up slightly! Noticed it on the market updates on the news!!
    Taffy

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.

NickampJacky Guest

stevejan

Good luck with the interview. I got a bolt from the blue this week......a big civil engineering co from NZ (which i registered my CV with about 12 months ago) emailed me with an interview in Glasgow in a couple of weeks!

What area of CHH are you going into? Let me know & I will ask my brother for any insider info!

Cheers

Nick

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast