Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lookin 2 move 2 nz

cat_y2kn3 is offline Junior Member

Default lookin 2 move 2 nz

hey,

im 14 and just starting gcses, intrested in moving to new zeland wen im 24/25 and dun teaching, hopeing to be pe teacher and hopefully set up my own cheerleading squad out there.

what qualifations will i need to make sure i do get there?

i wanna move to wellington, sounds lovely, and that

grateful for all info

Catherine
    x

Taffy is offline He who shall be ignored
    Blog Entries

Hi Catherine,

Wow, you're starting your planning early!

We've got a few teachers on here, so there'll be plenty of good advice for you :icon_biggrin:

Apart from that, I dont really know much about teaching qualifications :icon_rolleyes:

Good luck with it all anyway, you'll be well and truly prepared for moving by the time you reach 24/25!
    Taffy

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.

iknow, i hate cardiff and some reason for 2/3 months now new zealand is on my mine where 2 live, i was lookin round websites and came across this one. whos ever webbie it is its great!!! im luvin it, and told me loaqds of info

cat x

Blog Entries

My better half (Welshgirl) is from Cardiff, and I'm from Pontypool, so we can understand what you mean :icon_biggrin:
    Taffy

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.

ino, wales 2 boring, crap weather... wheres the fun in life :D ooo u no wellington does it ave dolphins in nthe bay??? cos i heard sum where they do! b so cool if dey do !

SteveyC is offline Right Royal Pain In The Posterior

OK I have to intervene for one really quick question!! Tell me your just typing txt stylee or is u rely tryn to spl proply innit? Coz if u were splln proply I would rely wrry abowt are nayshuns skooling ennit!!
    :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin:

Yeah I heard dolphins can be seen often around the coasts of NZ. Particularly up by the north coast. Go on some of you lucky people already there must have pictures of them, I feel a new wallpaper coming on. Or you avid surfers could find some pics (web surfers that is *cough* MOTHERBEAR*cough*)

Blog Entries

I don't know if they have dolphins in Wellington, but i'm sure someone does! NZ has plenty of dolphins further up the coast, thats for sure :icon_biggrin:

Stevey, get wiv it man, dis is da rage innit. I must be getting too old for it all though, takes me an age to figure some of it out!
    Taffy

Sorry, i type text on msn , pcs and when texting, but i write proberly, becauseits whats im used to. But ive taken IT for GCSE so ill ave to start typing proberly =( last few weeks, ive been trying i can type probarly if i want to!!! It just i cant be bothered takes to long :D.

Dolphins are lush, i was stroking some in Sea world, Florida a week or two ago when i was on holiday doing all theme parks, they are so lush, next year when we go where going swimming with them :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: cant wait !!!

Blog Entries

Have to nag your parents in to a holiday in NZ next :icon_biggrin:
    Taffy

im going on an educational holiday and doing my bronze duke of edinbrugh award in australia next year and going sydney, barrier reeft and camberra i cant wait !!!

I doubt it my parents will go, probarly to much money and to long to go !!!

Im lookin to come over augest 2009, when i have done my alevels and before i go to university.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast