Thread: Returning Passports & Original Documents for ITA

deedee is offline Junior Member

Default Returning Passports & Original Documents for ITA

Hi,
    I see nowhere on my ITA documentation information regarding the returning of all your Original Documentation and Passports. Will they just send it back themselves?

Another query: do one have to have all those immunisations done if you can't remember whether you've had them done or when you've had them done?

Thanx

fisheress is offline Senior Member

I think it says include a registered post envelope for the return of original documents?

Had my medical yesterday and the doctor just recorded 'as child' for all the immunisations except hep B which I have never had to have...........my husband has because of his job...........all the rest are childhood vacs.

Obviously for the children I could give more precise dates

Hope this helps

Fisheress

Glenda is offline All Knowing Deity

With regard to vaccinations, we rang the doctors surgery and asked for a printout. The kids' printout was of course accurate, but the adults not. It did not affect our application.

::):
    Glenda
    In NZ since June 2005
    Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness - Chinese proverb

selchie is offline All Knowing Deity
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Returning Passports & Original Documents for ITA

[quote:841afc69fa="deedee"]I see nowhere on my ITA documentation information regarding the returning of all your Original Documentation and Passports. Will they just send it back themselves?[/quote:841afc69fa]
    I recall my NZIS paperwork saying to include copies of any paperwork for which you want the originals to be returned. I'm supposing that the passport is excluded in this. I will have to double-check on the return envelope requirement, as I will also want originals to be returned.

[quote:841afc69fa="deedee"]Another query: do one have to have all those immunisations done if you can't remember whether you've had them done or when you've had them done?[/quote:841afc69fa]
    I had worried about the Hep B vaccination, but someone (on this forum?) said that they had no problems with such missing vaccinations, though children may need them for school.
    If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows.
    - Rev. Henry Ward Beecher, mid-1800s

Glenda is offline All Knowing Deity

[quote:aa5abc4357="deedee"]Another query: do one have to have all those immunisations done if you can't remember whether you've had them done or when you've had them done?[/quote:aa5abc4357]
    I had worried about the Hep B vaccination, but someone (on this forum?) said that they had no problems with such missing vaccinations, though children may need them for school.[/quote]

None of our family had to have any vaccinations to live in NZ. As adults our vaccination record was incomplete - that did not matter. All my kids had had the normal UK vaccinations bar one who had not had the MMR - that did not matter either. I thought the NZ schools my kids are in would insist that all vaccinations, including Hep B, were up to date, but no one has even mentioned it.

I presume things at the medical stage haven't changed since. :icon_confused:
    Glenda
    In NZ since June 2005
    Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness - Chinese proverb

MampS is offline Junior Member

Hi,
    We're lucky enough to have our PR - we didnt send any SAE they returned everything back by registered mail.
    With regards to the jabs - we only filled the childs in as we have it all in those little red books - ours we left blank - had no problems..
    SAM

ellie is offline Junior Member

[quote:9501e06513="deedee"]Hi,
    I see nowhere on my ITA documentation information regarding the returning of all your Original Documentation and Passports. Will they just send it back themselves?

Another query: do one have to have all those immunisations done if you can't remember whether you've had them done or when you've had them done?

Thanx[/quote:9501e06513]

If you apply for a work permit which ORIGINAL documents do they ask you to send?

Ellie

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Try this link Ellie, it takes you to the official immigration site. Double-check it concerns the correct work permit for you. It may different if you want a working holiday visa. Scroll down a little to General Requirements. You might need Acrobat Reader to open it.

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/NR/rd...1015June24.pdf
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.