Thread: Epson Printer Ink Cartridges

Zemanova is offline Member

Default Epson Printer Ink Cartridges

Hi everyone.

Can anyone help me with a problem I have regarding my computer printer. I have an Epson RX500 mult-function printer that I use a great deal for digital photography.

The printer has run out of ink and the only replacements I can find in NZ, in shops and online are compatibles. Well the RX500 does not like compatibles and keeps telling me the printer is out of ink.

Can anyone tell me where I can source genuine Epson Ink Cartridges T0481 to T0486 (5 colour and 1 black) in New Zealand.

I have been offered and tried cartridges for the RX510, having been told they will work, but they do not. I have also tried Amazon.com, only to find that they cannot be exported to New Zealand.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dave

Taffy is offline He who shall be ignored
    Blog Entries

Hi,

Have you enquired about geting the originals refilled? As long as they havent been empty too long, it should be ok.
    Taffy

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.

Andyok is offline Member

try this http://www.epson.co.nz/news/pressrel...ss_story2.html there are contact details also on the page. :031: happy printing. if not get a relative in UK to post one to you.

selchie is offline All Knowing Deity
    Blog Entries

Ooh, hadn't thought about replacing printer cartridges! I hope you find a source for the real thing. If so, please share the info. I've got an Epson 2200 which chews through the ink when I'm on a roll. It's been several years, but I had bad luck with refills. Hope they've improved.

I have no idea if they ship to NZ, but I get new cartridges from atlex.com. They sell the real deal for a good price. If you can't get a UK connection to send you some, perhaps I can help from stateside.
    If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows.
    - Rev. Henry Ward Beecher, mid-1800s

krapotkin is offline Junior Member

Hi,
    We had exactly the same problem when we need new refills.
    Hubbie emailed the chap back in SCOTLAND, who we used to get them from back in the uk, and he sent them out , no extra postage cost as he said we /he didn't need to add tax. Here within a week.
    Try thiswww.proprint.co.uk
    He does charge ? ,but still works out cheaper than the ones here.
    We were in the catogory of they had c40, c41 ,c42,c43,45 etc, but not C44 ,because it wasn't available in Australiaisa!!
    All the best
    Krapotkin