Thread: Lack fo patience.....

nasha01 is offline Member

Default Lack fo patience.....

Having travelled up to London, I handed in ITA in person, as I required my sisters residency information back straight away. I was asked by the visa officer if I minded having my interview there and then :smiley5: I have to admit I felt very unprepared for this but thought, well as Im here I may as well and I felt it went ok. I am now at the waiting stage......and this is driving me bonkers...... :icon_twisted:

Has anybody any idea what the policy process is that NZIS have to go through when assessing our ITA's? I understand all the verifying of medicals, documents such as passports and qualifications, employment, charachter etc..but what other things are they looking at?????

I am having nightmares thinking about all the what if's..... :smiley5:

I have to admit that patience is not one of my better qualities!!!!!!!

Default PR Approved in Principle....yippeeeeeee

[color=darkblue:9f2d6cbb0c][/color:9f2d6cbb0c]
    I can't believe it.......I have just checked my email and my visa officer has just emailed me to confirm that PR has been approved in principle. :icon_mrgreen:

Maybe she sensed the fact that I was going bonkers waiting!!!!!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited.........Can't wait till January 06.......NZ here we come. :icon_mrgreen: :043: :041:

I have to say that this forum has helped me so much during this process, I was able to gain so much information and answers to questions I had from guys going through the same process and that helps.... :icon_razz:
    Thanks again to you all

[size=18:9f2d6cbb0c][/size:9f2d6cbb0c]

Andyok is offline Member

:030: Congratulations, make sure you relax on the beach when you get there. Relieve the stress. : :smiley20:

AnitaampMarco is offline Junior Member

CONGRATULATIONS :026:
    This is the fastest I have ever seen!!!! You must be very special :icon_rolleyes:
    What is so special about you? I guess everything?
    We lodged application on 26 april, but even have not been appointed a case officer - told us to wait for 4 weeks!!!
    Do you have a job offer?

Where are you heading for in nz?
    Sorry, a lot of questions.

Enjoy the feeling!!!!
    Anita

selchie is offline All Knowing Deity
    Blog Entries

I hope ours doesn't fly through that quickly. We started out thinking the process would go along at a leisurely pace, so we could get used to the idea and make arrangements. Of course if we were impatient, the pace would be as slow as molasses in (northern hemisphere) January.

Congratulations, Nasha!
    If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows.
    - Rev. Henry Ward Beecher, mid-1800s

There is nothing special about me......
    I think the only reason the application was done quickly was because I took the ITA direct to New Zealand House in London. If I had posted it to them then I would have not had the opportunity to speak to a visa officer and have the interview straight away.

I don't have a job offer yet, although I am in touch with the Department of Corrections (I am a Probation Officer) with regards to employment. I cannot be offered a job until closer to the date we leave the UK.

We are planning to arrive in Auckland in Jan 06, as I have family there....but eventually we may settle elsewhere, we want to explore and find the spot in NZ that suits us best......it is the quality of life that NZ can offer that appeals to us the most and it has so much to offer. :icon_razz:

Nonie is offline Member

I like your style Nasha - always cut out the Middle Man if you can :icon_lol: