Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Car Care franchise, anyone?

Taffy is offline He who shall be ignored
    Blog Entries

Default Car Care franchise, anyone?

A friend of ours is selling his Car Care franchise, so I'm putting this little snippet on here incase anyone looking to go down the LTBV route wants a solid, ready running franchise to take over.

Details:

Car Care is a mobile vehicle grooming business. Areas covered are from Waihi to Whakatane, with the main business coming from Tauranga.

Includes:

Mitsubishi van, fully equipped with everything you need, plus training and ongoing support. Regular customer base, with OTE of $1000 - $1500 per week.

Asking price: circa $60,000

Due to how established this business already is (been running over 2 years), gaining residency from it would be a very simple process.

If anyone is interested, please send me a Private Message with your details, and I will pass them on to him.
    Taffy

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.

Coxy is offline Member

That's not the guy (Paul I think) from the telly is it?? Just read his book. Very interesting.

Coxy

saraian is offline Oh Masterful One

I've just read that book coxy, thats what I thought.

Blog Entries

Erm... possibly.... :icon_rolleyes:
    Taffy

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.

NicinNZ is offline Junior Member

well taffy if it is the same guy, you can thank him for us because if it wasnt for watching their story in the telly we wouldn't be in NZ
    We were thinking of emigrating for years but couldn't think of where to but after watching that programme we started thinking about NZ, came on holiday here to see if we liked the place and low and behold we are here now!!

and have residency

thanks paul :icon_mrgreen:

Nicola

Coxy is offline Member

Again, if it is him (I can't see there being another Car care franchise in Tauranga) I hope it's because their music business has taken off and not because they are coming back to the UK. I know they were struggling financially when the book was written.

I would definitely recommend the book ("A new life in New Zealand". Paul Goddard) for anyone thinking of going out there as it gives a good account of the emotional side of relocating to the other side of the world. Which I suppose you can get from these forums ;)
    Note: there's not much technical stuff about moving in the book.

Coxy

Blog Entries

They're not going back to the UK, thats for sure!

Music, as you said, is taking over, so he needs to sell Car Care to devote his time to it.
    Taffy

Coxy is offline Member

Well, wish them well from me. I enjoyed the book.

Monkey is offline Junior Member

Thought I'd chip in.

I'm reading the book at the moment, very useful for me to get an insight like this, revealing all the ups and downs of such a life changing decision. Never saw the TV program though - keeping my eyes on the schedules in the vain hope of a repeat!

Am certain to make the move but the plan is for summer 2007! So not for a while yet :icon_sad:

Glad to here the music business is taking off, he must be doing ok from the book also :icon_wink:

Hoping to make the move under the Skilled Migrant category, so the care care business is not good for me - sorry!

WIsh him all the best though ::):

firing1 is offline Member

Hi Everyone,
    thanks for the messages of support. We are still here and live just down the road from Taffy. The music side of things is picking up and Julie's working for kiwi ora now so that'll take a bit of pressure off me when I sell the business. We love living in NZ it's just time for us to finally get the careers we want and the lifestyle we are chasing.

Paul G

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast