Thread: WHV again?

SteveyC is offline Right Royal Pain In The Posterior

Default WHV again?

Sorry Taffy/Welshgirl trying to tie this up before i book flights apply etc.
    With the Police Certificates etc. you need when you submit ITA for upgrade to residency. Did you arrange all the medical reports and stuff before you went out there, or are you doing all remotely now? Also your job offer, had to be proved with EOI rather than ITA right?

Taffy is offline He who shall be ignored
    Blog Entries

Default WHV again?

We had police certificates, but they expired as it took so long to find a job. We've re-applied for the certificates from here, and will do our medicals when we get them back.

The job offer has to be proved with your ITA, not your EOI. No evidence is required for your EOI at all, you just have to back up everything you claim in your EOI as part of the ITA.

So you know anyway, your ITA is practically your EOI anyway! You just get sent back a printout of your EOI with a few extra questions and a list of evidence required to support your claims!
    Taffy

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.

Default WHV again?

1.) You're a legend! Fantastic news.
    2.) What are you doing up at 2.30am when you have work in a few hours dude.
    3.) I can submit EOI as soon as possible and have 4 months to get job proof for ITA?
    4 months after I receive ITA or 4 months after I've been selected?

Oh Yeah, how far away is Hamilton from Napier?

Blog Entries

Default WHV again?

Napier is about 300kms from Hamilton, quite a trek!
    Taffy

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.

Default WHV again?

Doh!!! Meant Hastings, in terms of driving time. Thought it was Hamilton thatbwas right next to it. :icon_redface:

So is it 4 months after you get selected or 4 months after ITA? The Time I have to submit ITA?

Blog Entries

Default WHV again?

You have 4 months to submit your ITA after you receive it.

Hastings is around 15kms from Napier.. Just a little closer than Hamilton :icon_biggrin:
    Taffy

Default WHV again?

hehe cheers.
    Wondering whether to risk submitting EOI as soon as we fly whilst Threshold is still low (we have 105 with job offer) and hope to get skilled job offer in 5 or 6 months depending on how long they take to select me and issue ITA or whether to stick to original plan and risk points threshold rising in the time it takes to get firm offer. :icon_confused:

Blog Entries

Default WHV again?

You cant submit an EOI without giving your employers details! Kinda hard without an employer :icon_wink:
    Taffy

Default WHV again?

Ahh so you don't need proof but you do need emplyers details, thought you might, but decided against that route anyway. WHV is a fine way to do it, and less likely to go pear-shaped I'm sure.