Thread: get togethers and the rugby.

dazza is offline Junior Member

Default get togethers and the rugby.

Hi all,

Just a note to say I got approved in 3 weeks for residency , it does help having a kiwi wife ( but my son will always be English) anyway my question is since I hate the all black and the kiwi arrogance towards the English rugby can anyone recommend a great place to watch the lions and future England games.

We will be moving to Auckland end of June.

I love new Zealand and would not live there if i did not like the place , but they do go on ??..and on :icon_eek: icon_exclaim.gif :icon_biggrin: :icon_rolleyes:

jamesthecarman is offline Oh Masterful One

Default Re: get togethers and the rugby.

[quote:b826af9f35="dazza"]Hi all,

Just a note to say I got approved in 3 weeks for residency , it does help having a kiwi wife ( but my son will always be English) anyway my question is since I hate the all black and the kiwi arrogance towards the English rugby can anyone recommend a great place to watch the lions and future England games.

We will be moving to Auckland end of June.

I love new Zealand and would not live there if i did not like the place , but they do go on ??..and on :icon_eek: icon_exclaim.gif :icon_biggrin: :icon_rolleyes:[/quote:b826af9f35]

Kiwi arrogance? English Rugby?

Sorry mate, haven't heard of either.....I'm an American, and the Kiwis seem pretty down to earth to me....especially compared to where I come from :icon_biggrin:

Eden Park is where the Auckland Blues play most of their Super 12 games, and I'd assume at least 1, maybe 2 of the Lions games will be there. I'm sure there's a schedule with venues somewhere. I'll post it if I find it.

Oh and a tip....don't ask for the All Blacks jersey in red. :icon_twisted: