Hi Everyone,
you may have seen a few posts on us from here recently and we are pleased to say that we are the licenced immigration advisers based here in NZ now working with movetonz. You don't need to use a licenced adviser and you won't get any pressure from us but if you need help then we will see if we can be of assistance. I am originally from the UK and moved here 14 years ago with my family. We have helped hundreds of people make the move and work with numerous employers and recruiters looking for skilled people. Of course, we charge for our visa and relocation assistance but we are offering a free 1-hour Migration Planning session which we can schedule via skype if we think we can add a benefit or give you the personalised information you need. Just click the Migration Planners logo on this site to register.

We will comment on posts but can't offer specific advice without having all the info we need about you. So I do look forward to helping you and make sure you also register for our free live monthly webinar hosted via the down under centre in London. We have recruiters and employers from the education, construction, education and healthcare sectors taking part.

You can register here https://downundercentre1.clickmeetin...933.1478857790

All the best

Paul Goddard - Migration Planners