Hi,

We (my wife and I) have a marriage certificate vouched by the state of Kerala, India. But do we have to prove explicitly for skilled migrant visa that my wife and I have lived together for a period of more than 12 months? I am the primary applicant.

I am employed at a global consultancy firm , so in my work experience certificate, my city is not mentioned. Although my wife has been in Pune, India from the time we married in 2014, my job demands a lot of travel, but all within India post marriage (2014).

Ques1.
Does the immigration officer require a separate document proving that we have stayed together for a period of 12 months? (My wife and I haven't gone outside the borders of India since we married.)....What are some of the common documents submitted to prove staying together?

Ques2.
Is it mandatory that my wife attempts IELTS? Do I receive any extra points for spouse IELTS score?
My score now.
(IT developer programmer)
25 - 8+ years of work experience
15 - 6+ years of experience in future growth area.
50 - Education . I have a Masters degree in ERP Systems (software) from Victoria University, Melbourne (duration 14 months). Should I consider 60 or 50?
10 - Education in future growth area . Bachelors in Computer Engineering (4 years)
25 - Age (36 yrs).
Total = 125 only me.
20 - Spouse Education. Pursuing PhD in Chemistry due to finish in June 2017.....that makes 144 pts in total.

Does my spouse IELTS score add on to my points?

Regards,
Ratish

Regards,
Ratish