Hello All,

Good day!

I'm new to this forum and I need help regarding moving to new Zealand and sponsoring my dependent sister-in-law and Mother-in-law!
Well, I'm a web developer from Cairo, Egypt. I'm married and having two kids. I made lots of researches and readings online. It appears that my occupation as a Web Developer is on the current Long Term Skills Shortage List in NZ (Under Skilled Migrant Category).

I want to get my mother-in-law and sister-in-law with us sooner or later. My mother-in-law is an old widow and My Sister-in-law has a disability. In short, Me and My wife are the main carer for them.

As per my understanding there is a parent visa category. However, It appears that On 16 May 2012, the Sibling and Adult Child Category for residence closed.

So, If I'm eligible under the "Skilled Migrant Category" and assuming that we got a PR or Citizenship (after 3 years),

1- Can we (Me or My Wife) sponsor them (sister-in-law and mother-in-law) to be living with us in NZ permanently (specially my sister-in-law)?
2- If not, Is there another solution under "humanitarian appeals" or any other law to sponsor them permanently?
3- Can they apply for temporary visitors visa (until We find a permanent solution)?

Finally, thank you for taking the time to read my post.