Thread: WTR Talent Visa (Accredited Employer)

jsb85 is offline Junior Member

Post WTR Talent Visa (Accredited Employer)

Hello Everyone,

I'm from India, recently i have been offered a permanent job from NZ accredited employer and already started applying for my WTR Talent Visa and a partner work visa for my wife. The company have offered me 100000 NZ$ per annum salary.

I have already sent the Work visa application pack, but have a concern related to my medical report as my wife's report is clean.

1) Although everything is normal, except the white blood cell (WBC) count which came slightly elevated as 14.5 though the normal range is between 5-11, because of this the panel doctor ticked the box "abnormal- Insignificant finding". Also in the comment, he wrote "Elevated WBC , insignificant...however repeat test for WBC is advised".

I have asked the panel doctor about this, he said my report is okay, let them (INZ) come back to them.

is there anything to be worried about?

Thanks & regards

AusToNz is offline Junior Member

I am not an expert, but I can't imagine that you will have any problems.
    Your last post is now a little while ago - so, do you have any news from your employer?
    Greetings

saikumarkodumuri is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by jsb85 View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I'm from India, recently i have been offered a permanent job from NZ accredited employer and already started applying for my WTR Talent Visa and a partner work visa for my wife. The company have offered me 100000 NZ$ per annum salary.

I have already sent the Work visa application pack, but have a concern related to my medical report as my wife's report is clean.

1) Although everything is normal, except the white blood cell (WBC) count which came slightly elevated as 14.5 though the normal range is between 5-11, because of this the panel doctor ticked the box "abnormal- Insignificant finding". Also in the comment, he wrote "Elevated WBC , insignificant...however repeat test for WBC is advised".

I have asked the panel doctor about this, he said my report is okay, let them (INZ) come back to them.

is there anything to be worried about?

Thanks & regards
    hi jsb85,
    Its really cool to hear that you have been offered a job with fat pay. As i see this post was almost an year ago what is your status now. what happen later? did you finally move ?
    I'm currently applying for employment in NZ. can you suggest some tips for employment search in NZ.

Cheers.

kiwi 2016 is offline Junior Member

Default IQA enquirers

Hi admin and all

Frist I would like to thank to take me on board. Briefly about myself, I have a Graduate Diploma in Internation Business from New Zealand. As well as I have completed Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA) from Bangladesh. However, I have a job as an account while didn't study any accounting paper here in NZ. While in BBA program, i have four accounts related paper. What application form would it be (mean IQA/ PAR/OSA)? If I apply for assessment of BBA, what level(5/6/7) would you reckon?

Many Regards