Thread: Medical deficiency... Interview done already.

Romir is offline Junior Member

Default Medical deficiency... Interview done already.

THIS QUESTION SPECIALLY FOR THOSE WHO FACED DIFFICULTY IN REDUCING THEIR CHOLESTEROL LEVELS {MY WIFE GOT 400}. 3 YRS AGO WHEN WE STRARTED THE EOI PROCEDURE MY WIFE WAS HAVING HIGH CHOLESTEROL BUT AS SHE HAD JUST GONE THROUGH A CHILD BIRTH WE THOUGHT IT TO BE A NORMAL CONDITION. WEEK AGO IT MEASURED 400 WHICH I THINK IS VERY HIGH IN TERMS OF A HEALTHY PROFILE.SHE IS GOOD LOOKING AND NOT VERY FAT AND HER HEIGHT IS ALSO VERY GOOD.OUR VISA OFFICER HAD ASKED MY WIFE TO UNDERGO THE FASTING GLUCOSE AND FASTING LIPIDS TEST.ONLY 3 MONTHS LEFT IN COMPLETION OF OUR PROCESSING TIMEFRAME SO OFFICER IS IN HURRY TO COMPLETE THE PROCESS.
    WE ARE SCARED OF OUR RESIDENCE APPLICATION OUTCOME.PLEASE SUGGEST THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THIS TEST AND TO WHAT EXTENT IT CAN DAMAGE OUR APPLICATION OUTCOME.
    WE ARE AT 110 PTS & W/O JOB OFFER.I AM Phd in microbiology AND MY WIFE IS A LAWYER HERE I IN INDIA.I AM PRINCIPAL APPLICANT IN THIS CASE.WHATS THE MAXIMUM TIME GIVEN BY VISA OFFICER TO RECTIFY THIS SORT OF IMBALANCE IN THE BODY OR JUST DECISION IS TAKEN STRAIGHTWAY

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Has your wife seen a doctor about her high cholesterol? This can often be corrected with simple medication within a couple of months of starting treatment. If your case officer has mentioned that your wife needs to take a fasting glucose test and lipids, it sounds like she wants to check your wife hasn't got diabetes. High cholesterol alone shouldn't affect your residency application and I believe there is usually a period of about 3 months given to try to correct any health problem like this.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

Thanx Mother Bear for the valuable guidance. I'll keep in touch if I need anymore assistance.

Unhappy

Hi Motherbear.Please guide me.This is very crucial moment for me and my family.
    At last we sent our wife's fasting lipids and glucose tests to NEW DELHI embassy on 14 feb 2012.Reports came normal. To save time we sent the scanned copies of the report as well as panel doctor's remarks as an email attachment and not through TTK Services. (is it valid way to send ? ) Secondaly its almost 10 days now but no acknowledgement came from our CO side.Is our decision on the way ? Interview held on 19th oct 2011.(3 YEARS COMPLETED SINCE WE FILED OUR EOI IN NEW DELHI BRANCH)According to latest website suggestion 30th April 2012 is our processing timeframe's last deadline day. 09 months completed since allocation of visa officer.
    At this stage 3 additional questions were asked when wife's sugar reports were needed:-
    first my son's medical was sent to Medical assesor(what could be its outcome?( he was suffering from mild bronchial asthma when medicals were done 03 yrs ago but now since last 2 years he is normal not even taking inhalors...so we gave option to our CO that his chest can be re examined )
    secondaly wifes's re test reports were asked which we already sent
    and lastly clarification was asked for my earlier SMC application filed in this embassy in 2003, which was denied due to want of 01 pass mark.It was filed through an agent who misrepresented the facts to embassy and my points were not properly raised in my application due to which my application was denied with want of one mark..I filed a police complaint here in India against that agent in that year and its copy was forwarded to the my concerned visa officer REGARDING fraud commited on part of that agent and they acknowledged my mail and said that appropriate action will be taken against that agent and i learnt later that due to my complaint that agent was debarred from the list of NZ CONSULTANTS LIST FOREVER.Now after 8 yrs i filed my application personally and attended my fresh SMC interview in which the same question regarding that misrepresented fact was raised and i answered in same way as i wrote back in 2003 to the then visa officer.
    Again issue was raised in the current email by my current visa officer so i wrote back the written clarification regarding the agents fraud to my current visa officer on 14th feb 2012.since then no answer from embassy.
    Regarding these 03 points whats ur idea about the possible outcome of my SMC application ?I was assesed with 110 points and no job offer and i am a microbiologist by profession.
    Well what u say ; the earlier denial and the middleman's fault could be the dead end of my application though i was honest at that time as i told everything to my CO also i dared again to file SMC again in same embassy with same particulars now as i believe in myself and GOD .
    Please tell ....this is crucial time....my decision on SMC application is awaited....what can be the possible outcome ?
    Also if they are not answering that means are they working on the application ???
    Last edited by Romir; 21-02-2012 at 08:37 AM.

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Don't worry that you haven't heard anything from INZ. Sometimes these things can take time especially if the case isn't straight forward or maybe your case officer is on holiday or sick etc which is delaying matters. If the medical issues are now OK and you have been honest about everything, I would hope you would be OK. It's quite possible that, without a job offer, you would be granted a work to residence visa to give you time to get to NZ and find a job. While you are waiting for your case officer to come back to you, it might be a good idea to look for jobs on the Internet etc. as this will give you a better start.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.