Thread: Decision Time Frame After Telephonic Interview - BEIJING BRANCH

mukfornz is offline Junior Member

Default Decision Time Frame After Telephonic Interview - BEIJING BRANCH

Dear Mother Bear,

Kindly let me know the decision Time Frame after Telephonic Interview, which was in June 2010. FYI, my SMC application in Information Technology with 130 Points is being processed in Beijing Branch. Still waiting for the decision. My case has been handled by 2 Case Officers and now with Visa Officer.

EOI: APR 2009
    ITA: JUNE 2009
    ITA LODGED: JULY 2009
    INTERVIEW: JUNE 2010
    EXTRA MEDICAL: JULY 2010
    DECISION: ??????

Thanks,

MDM

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

I can only go by what timeframes are given in here. I would hope it won't be too much longer before you are given a decision. They are quoting that you should hear something within 12 months after being invited to apply so, if your ITA dates of 2009 are correct, it's taking longer than it should unless you have had problems along the way.

If you have supplied all the documentation requested when you were invited to apply for residence, the processing time may take up to 12 months.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

mukfornz is offline Junior Member

Default Decision Time Frame After Telephonic Interview - BEIJING BRANCH

Dear Motherbear

Thanks for your reply. Actually, I have submitted the ITA with full set of documents on 16th July 2009 and online status shows that, the ITA Lodged date as 20th July 2009. After 11 months, Case Office has taken Telephone Interview / Contribution-Settlement Interview on 4th June 2010. In July, I have been asked to undergo some more Medical Tests and which i have done and sent the Reports by 20th July 2010. After that, in October 2010, I have asked to submit Statutory Declaration of Saudi Arabia instead of Police Clearance Certificate. Actually, I had sent this certificate earlier, but without Notory by Government department of Bahrain. So, on 18th October I had resent this certificate after it was Notorised by Govt of Bahrain. But after that, there is no response from the new Visa Officer. FYI, my Residence Application is being processed by 3rd Officer. Last week i have sent email to the Visa Officer asking about Time Expected for the Decision.

What could be the reason for the Application to be handled by 3 Officers? Is this a positive sign or negative? Kindly let me know.

Thanks,

MDM.

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mukfornz View Post
    What could be the reason for the Application to be handled by 3 Officers? Is this a positive sign or negative? Kindly let me know.
    It could be possible that some INZ staff in Beijing have left so your case has been handed on to someone else, twice. This could account for some of the delay although you have had other issues which could have delayed your application. I hope you will eventually get an answer to your query from the 3rd case officer because he/she is the only one who can tell you how things are progressing.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.