Thread: partner work permit visa expire in 2 months...

kulit is offline Junior Member

Default partner work permit visa expire in 2 months...

VIA (VISA Application center) here in our country suggested me to push through with work permit based on partnership. I just need to provide everything that ties the two of us. Now, I'm halfway with all the evidences and the documents as well. However, his work permit is about to expire in two months July 20 and since I'm on the process of preparing for our documents and evidences of our relationship. and hopefully will lodge on may 28. is it fine if we push through with lodging my applicaiton for work permit based on partnership? or we need to wait for him to renew his visa for 2 months? i am hoping i'll be with him this july 1st and now that this is our case, i'm thinking of the possibilities or weighing things if we should push through or not, or wait for his visa to renew? I really wanna be with this july 1st and spend my entire winter with him.

Any ideas?

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

With the situation regardng renewal of work permits being so precarious at the moment i.e. many people are finding that their temporary visas are not being renewed, it might be a good idea to wait until your guy has his new work permit in his hand. Usually a partner's work permit will match the length of the permit the principal applicant has so, if he gets a new permit for a year, it could be that yours would also be for a year whereas, currently, he only has 2 months left on his permit.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

kulit is offline Junior Member

Default thank you mother bear..

thank u for the reply....and for the heads up...huhuuhh...that means that july 1 will not be a good month to start being with him, as i'm dying to be with him this july...siggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh