I thought that some forum members might be interested to know that World First has recently introduced its new trading platform (Xchange) that allows clients to carry out all their foreign exchange transactions and payments online. Xchange is ideal for clients that have regular transfers to make and want the convenience of being able to do it over the internet.

Xchange offers clients:
• Live exchange rates
• The ability to make payments to almost any country globally
• Instant access to your balance
• The ability to track payments online
• Access to our economic research
• No hidden charges

You can log in from anywhere, anytime and get instant access to your balance. Your beneficiary details are stored for you making it easy for you to take control of your dealings.

For further information please either contact me or visit: https://secure.worldfirst.com/xchange/about-xchange/

If anyone has any currency transfer questions please feel free to post the question in this section and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I will be monitoring the forum daily during the week from now on so should be able to provide answers pretty quickly and I am sure other members will be able to provide their input as well.

I also thought it might be helpful to post an NZ dollar weekly roundup so I will start that from next week. It will just be a bit of an insight into what the NZ dollar is up to and how other currencies are fairing against it. If anyone has any particular requests or thoughts on that front then let me know.