Thread: Need helps on filling in work experience section in EOI form

nwkcmk is offline Junior Member

Default Need helps on filling in work experience section in EOI form

Dear all,
    I'm currently filling in my online EOI form. I'm not clear on each work experience section? I'm claiming points on 10 years work experience and over my employment on 2 company. I have worked in many different technical roles and departments during my employment, and my job title changes along.
    Do I need to fill in as one work experience (under same employee) or do I have to fill in each of my work experience for each of the new post I hold?
    Many thanks in advance.

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Hi,

I can't access the online EOI form because I'm not registered so I can't check out what they are asking for.

I would think, if you are claiming points for all your work experience, you should show each job separately in case INZ asks for evidence or similar. If you showed it all as one job it wouldn't be strictly true unless they ask for total work experience. Those are only my thoughts so perhaps someone who has completed the same form can help you out on this.

Have you read through the EOI guide ? It talks about work experience at the bottom of page 27 and into page 28. I don't know if there would be anything in there to help answer your question.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.