Thread: help me friends

raedf is offline Junior Member

Smile help me friends

Dear all;

im new here and need your help to clarify some questions:

1- i finished EOI and ready to submitthed but i dont have credit card, so can i use my friend credit card or not??

2- i collect 120 without job offer is it ok??

3- my work experience 4 years in sysytem and network computer(IT) and my work in the short list but did they will recongize my work as labour market or not because im currently in saudi arabia and i worked these 4 years in saudi arabia

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Raedf. Welcome to the forum.

To answer your questions:

1) It doesn't specify whether you can use someone else's credit card to pay for your EOI so I guess you can give it a try.

2) 120 points without a job offer is normally OK but, if I were you, I would check thoroughly whether you are entitled to those 120 points with your work probably being outside the comparable labour market.

Have you read through the Expression of Interest Guide ? There is a lot of useful information in there that may be of help to you.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

raedf is offline Junior Member

Default thanks alot

Dear other Ber;

thanks alot to reply to me.

im so glad t find someone here to helping me.

by the way how i can know if my work experience is comparable to market labour or not. is there any site or what i need to do to see if its comparable to market laour or not???

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

If you look at the last link I posted above (the EOI Guide), on page 16 under SM 11.10.1, it explains about the comparable labour market. Saudi Arabia is not on the list so, unless you were working for a company that has its base in one of the listed countries, you will know that your work experience is not in a comparable labour market.

Would I be right in assuming that you realise you will have to take a IELTS test as English is not your native language? In the same link as above, page 18 under SM 5.5, it explains about this too.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.