Thread: Finally submitted EOI

MaxG is offline Junior Member

Default Finally submitted EOI

Quite a performance in the end - was trying to get it done all yesterday evening, up till past midnight, and just couldn't log in to the INZ site. Managed to get it done today though, in time for the next draw (with 175 points). Fingers crossed I didn't make any major foul-ups... I did catch a couple of errors on the last check through - wrong date for my degree, wrong start year for my wife's (how could I forget that?).

Now some more waiting. Plus packing. painting and tidying to get the house up for sale, of course.

selchie is offline All Knowing Deity
    Blog Entries

Good luck with the draw, Max. I'm sure that if you discover any more errors, you can correct them on the application, and explain why.
    If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows.
    - Rev. Henry Ward Beecher, mid-1800s

LilAmy is offline God like figure

Hi Max,

Good luck.

Once selected out of the EOI pool and you rcv your ITA you get a print out of your EOI and get to change dates etc if they're incorrect. We had a few minor date changes to make with employment as we were a few days out etc. No biggy.

Keep us posted with things!

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Fingers crossed for the draw, although I'm sure you'll sail through it. This will be just the first session of waiting and wondering, but at least you've got plenty to keep you occupied in the meantime.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.