Thread: List of Documents + Originals + Time

abhinav is offline Junior Member

Default List of Documents + Originals + Time

Hello Friends,

I have these questions:

1. Can anyone tell me what are the documents required once EOI is accepted. Can anyone please post a list of those documents.

2. Do we need to send ORIGINALS of all these documents to NZ. For example, do I need to send my ORIGINAL graduation degree ? Can anyone tell me what all originals are required.

3. How much time is provided to submit these documents.

Please help me with this.

Thanks,
    Abhinav

KiwiHopeful is offline God like figure

Hello!

Once your EOI is selected, you will receive an ITA (Invitation to Apply). How long it takes to receive your ITA depends on the backlog at NZIS; mine took about 2 months.

You will have 4 months to complete your ITA and send your documents. However, if you have difficulty getting a particular document, such as a police background check, you can submit your ITA with a note explaining why the document is not included and when you expect to submit the missing document. NZIS will not begin to process your ITA until all the required documents have been submitted.

The documents you will need to include depend on your particular circumstances. Everyone will need to submit the medical exam, birth certificates, marriage certificate & proof of relationship, police background checks. You also most likely will need to submit your degrees, diplomas, and certificates for any education linked to your work experience for which you are claiming points. If you need to have your degree(s) assessed by NZQA, you'll need to include the NZQA report. You will also likely need a letter(s) from your employer verifying your experience/work history. I think that's everything, and if not, someone will weigh in on what I've missed!

You can send the originals or certified copies. You will also need to send a regular photocopy of each as well for your file. I sent originals, which NZIS must have handled with care because they came back in the same condition I sent them.
    EOI Submitted: July 20, 2006
    EOI Selected: August 2, 2006
    ITA Received: October 12, 2006
    ITA Submitted: February 2, 2007
    Migrant Levy Paid & Visas Shipped: June 6, 2007
    Arrived in NZ: July 26th, 2007
    Leaving NZ: June 1st, 2008

abhinav is offline Junior Member

Thanks Jon...Nice blog :)