Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: certified photocopies

alifox is offline Junior Member

Default certified photocopies

just a quick query for you. I am looking at getting NZ nurse registration before submitting my EOI, this requires certified copies of things like my passport, evidence of my training etc, witnessed by a suitable professional bod, such as solicitor. What I need advice on is whether to get at least a couple of copies of each document, just in case. They also require a police check, so would this count for the one needed for NZIS, as I gather that once nurse registration is done, the Immigration process is fast-tracked? I getting confused just looking at these forms- guess it's just some idea of things to come! ::)
    Job offer 21/06/07,EOI submitted 28/06/2007, EOI selected 04/07/2007, EOI successful 24/7/07, nurse registration arrived 24/7/07, medicals 24/7/07, ITA submitted and offer accepted on the house 24/08/07 Hubby failed medical, therefore had to let house offer go still fighting!

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Default Re: certified photocopies

What I need advice on is whether to get at least a couple of copies of each document, just in case.
    I think I'd tend to do that as certified documents often come in handy for various situations. It'd be just as well to have it all done at the same time while you're about it.

Police checks are valid for 6 months so, with a bit of luck, you could use yours for both your registration and your NZIS application.

Good luck with all the paperwork.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

alifox is offline Junior Member

;)Thanks Motherbear, havent looked too much at the EOI process, although I have downloaded some guides. Do you have to have police checks for partners, as I will be the main applicant? Just know that you will have the answer! ;D
    Job offer 21/06/07,EOI submitted 28/06/2007, EOI selected 04/07/2007, EOI successful 24/7/07, nurse registration arrived 24/7/07, medicals 24/7/07, ITA submitted and offer accepted on the house 24/08/07 Hubby failed medical, therefore had to let house offer go still fighting!

Blog Entries

Yes, I'm afraid they will need police certificates for everyone over the age of 17 who is included in your application.

If you click on 'police certificates' on this link it brings up a little box that confirms this.

Edited to add: Well, now I've reread it, it tells you before you even click on the 'police certificates' link. :-[ ;D
    Mother Bear

Blog Entries

As a matter of interest, the following is a link which ought to bring up a screen where we should be able to view instructions for applying for police certificates from different countries. ?It should give addresses etc. to write to, but I haven't been able to get this link to work for quite a while now. ?It's just a blank screen or Page cannot be displayed. ?Has anyone else had the same problem? ?

I'm anxious to check up on the various countries we've lived in as I'm sure some, if not all, of them will be very difficult to get any sense out of. ?I've got an idea that, when I did manage to get onto the page a few months ago, certain countries only had addresses for their own nationals to apply to, but nothing for expats. ?I don't want to be worrying about getting certificates from countries when they may not even do them and thought it might be good to check it out beforehand. ?
    Mother Bear

khalidmsc is offline Junior Member

Default Qulification

i have done Msc computer science from pakistan , its equivalent to Bachlor in newzealand. and have 3 and half year work exprience , and its in Absoulte skill shortage list , my work exprience as a Network Administrator , so my question , i read in long term skill shortage code 3132 =system manager , and in classification code list 3132=system engineer , so i m confuse about my job category code , also they mention that , long term skill shortage list , bachelor degree with 3 years work exprience , so can i claim points for my work exprince , which is 3 years , or they included in thier qualification ,

thanks

Blog Entries

Khalid

Welcome to the forum.

Have you had a look at this points calculator ?. If you scroll down to page 6 you can see how many points you get for experience as well as for other things.

It is very difficult to understand and try to fit in with the job description codes if you can't find one for your particular job. Is there one that appears to be more or less what you are doing now, even if the job title isn't quite the same as yours? Perhaps you could contact NZIS to ask them how your job title would fit in with those already mentioned on their list.

Good luck.
    Mother Bear

Blog Entries

As a matter of interest, the following is a link which ought to bring up a screen where we should be able to view instructions for applying for police certificates from different countries. ?It should give addresses etc. to write to, but I haven't been able to get this link to work for quite a while now. ?It's just a blank screen or Page cannot be displayed.
    Found it. ?The blighters have moved it without letting me know. ? >:( ;D?It can now be found here and you have to click on the relevant first letter of the country required.
    Mother Bear

i Contacted NZIS , they told me to see the classification code list , the main thing is that , i have 3 1/2 years of expeirnce , but they give criteria , IT professional must have 3 years exprience , so is that compulsory with the qualification , and i cant claim separate points for the expreince , becuase as they saying this 3 years expeirence becomes the part of the qualification (Degree Level with 3 years exprince) , than i left 6 months exprince , on which i cant claim points ,
    also i want to appear in first pool draw of december so when my documents should reached , ie. how many days it will took to enter into the pool after receing EOI form .
    Thanks

Default Points

My qulification Master in pakistan but NZ Bachelor in computer science =50 points

age 26 =30 Points
    qualification Absolute Skill Shortage list i.e computer science =10 points
    i have 3 years 6months exprince =10 points .
    so these points are ok , or not.
    any other points can claim more than these .

50+30+10+10=100

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast