kitchnerd is offline Junior Member

Default EOI Cut Off Date

Hi everyone

Would anyone be able to tell me to cut off date to submit your EOI

Many thanks

KitchNerd :icon_biggrin:

SteveyC is offline Right Royal Pain In The Posterior

Default EOI Cut Off Date

What do you mean cut off date? There is no date unless I've missed something MAJOR over the weekend. Unless you mean ITA after you've been selected from the EOI pool.

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Default EOI Cut Off Date

What do you mean cut off date? There is no date unless I've missed something MAJOR over the weekend. Unless you mean ITA after you've been selected from the EOI pool.
    Apart from that, welcome to the forum, Kitchnerd . What an interesting username. I guess the topic 'Where did you get that name' has fallen too far out of sight to ask you to explain it in there. [smiley=icon_smile.gif]
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

Default EOI Cut Off Date

hehe oh yeah, and welcome to the forun. Was so intent on giving a quick reposnse after seeing you were online and were our newest registered member, that forgot the pleasantries :icon_biggrin: DOH!!!

Default EOI Cut Off Date

Thank you for making me welcome

Opps sorry...

Ok.. are there best times to send EOI's to immigration..

My Last name is Kitchner lots of my friends think i'm a Nerd as i work in IT. its just stuck for years

8-)

Default EOI Cut Off Date

Not really they do draws every fortnight if my memory serves correctly. There's arguments for for sending it early in the year in case quotas are reached etc towards the end however, to the contrary, many would suggest they won't reach there quote for the year and even more leniant towards the end of the year in a bid to make the figures look better.

How many points do you get? Ultimately if it's more than 140 you get selected automatically, so no worries really.

Blog Entries

Default EOI Cut Off Date

Unless you are working to some distant immigration time schedule, I think you can submit your EOI whenever you feel it?s ready to go. You can see from some of our members? signatures (under their names) how long it?s taken them from EOI to ITA and on from there, so it?ll give you some indication of how long the process can take, bearing in mind that some have gone a different route to others.

Thanks for the name explanation. :icon_biggrin:
    Mother Bear

Default EOI Cut Off Date

I haven't started my EOI yet, however after reading other posts i don't feel i qaulify.

I am skilled in what i do but i haven't got the Qauls that NZ Immigration require. ( Degrees, Dipolma's ). I worked in IT for nearly 7 years

So i'm not sure if i qualify

Kitchnerd

Blog Entries

Default EOI Cut Off Date

The only way around this is either to get a Working Holiday Visa (if you are under 30) and find a job when you get there, enter NZ on a visitor's visa and look for work then apply for a Work Permit (you have a better chance of getting a job once you're in NZ) or, if you can get a job offer before leaving for NZ, you can apply for a Work Visa, which will be changed to a Work Permit as you enter NZ.
    Mother Bear

Default EOI Cut Off Date

I though about going and then applying but i'm a bit nervous about that. is that a gd way of doing it

We were trying to apply under the family - adult/sibling catergoy as my all my partners famliy now live in NZ,but its catched 22, can't send off form until she has a job offer, but who is going to wait 10 - 12 months Arrhhh

have ask freinds but no- one can help

Kitchnerd

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast