Thread: Koko!! Where are yooooohoooo?

Dawn is offline All Knowing Deity
    Blog Entries

Default Koko!! Where are yooooohoooo?

No sign of Koko since he was blind-sided for being Kiwi-ist and advised to gan himsen om What if he's in a darkened room, sobbing and wretching and flagellating with a knotted rope so thick, it's usually employed for nautical purposes? What if he's lowered himself into a deep, dark well of despair and is sat in a bucket fashioned from regret, dousing himself in briny tears of hind-sight. Someone needs to get to him, to encloak him in a warm blanket of forgiveness, cleansing his conscience of guilt and blame.................

OK, so who am I kidding? He's probably in Australia or South East Asia on a piffling training run he headed out on for five minutes and like Forrest Gump, just kept on running.................

I miss you pal

Perhaps he really has gone back to watch the Olympics in uninterrupted bliss
    Passionate about the unfathomableness opportunities of kiwi-a-gogo-land

kokopeli is offline God like figure

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
    No sign of Koko since he was blind-sided for being Kiwi-ist and advised to gan himsen om What if he's in a darkened room, sobbing and wretching and flagellating with a knotted rope so thick, it's usually employed for nautical purposes? What if he's lowered himself into a deep, dark well of despair and is sat in a bucket fashioned from regret, dousing himself in briny tears of hind-sight. Someone needs to get to him, to encloak him in a warm blanket of forgiveness, cleansing his conscience of guilt and blame.................

OK, so who am I kidding? He's probably in Australia or South East Asia on a piffling training run he headed out on for five minutes and like Forrest Gump, just kept on running.................

I miss you pal

Perhaps he really has gone back to watch the Olympics in uninterrupted bliss
    Aww, thanks for that Dawn

I'm still here. And I promise not to mention the Olympics.

I have turned off the telly in favour of online virtual rowing and have been hammering my Concept II rowing machine. It is infectious and my boys have announced that they're in training to win Gold in the men's coxless pairs at the 2020 Olympics! :)

Cliff is offline Oh Masterful One
    Blog Entries

Concept II is a nice machine. Sounds like a serious rower.
    Cheers

Cliff

Nelson, New Zealand
    NZ Citizenship in 2000, been in NZ 15 years now
    Arrived NZ in 1997 from Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

"New Zealand isn't just a physical place it is a state of mind."

kokopeli is offline God like figure

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff View Post
    Concept II is a nice machine. Sounds like a serious rower.
    You're right about the machine Cliff. Definately the one to get for those ever looking to buy. We've had ours for a few years and it was definately worth the investment. As for me being a serious rower.... I reckon I would have been if nature had made me another foot taller!

Dawn is offline All Knowing Deity
    Blog Entries

Ummmmmm rowers. Have to admire those bods! Out of all athletes, there so tip top, all over conditioned. It's a darn pity not many of them have the looks to match but so what, I can always put a bag on their head

I have decided that in my next life I shall be a rower. Perhaps I shall be a man too. I should like to experience having a part of my physique that has a mind and life of it's own. I'm sure I've been one before, a man I mean, not a trouser snake

As for your boys Koko I can see them wearing their gold medals already Get them down to that river and in training immediately. 2020 is just around the corner in sporting terms

I was thinking that my Latin workout would set my hips up in good favour for that long distance walking lark. That's some serious hip, knee and ankle work! The lower back must go through it as well. Just a tad difficult to take seriously though, in my ever so lickle, insignificant opinion
    Last edited by Dawn; 25-08-2008 at 04:23 PM.
    Passionate about the unfathomableness opportunities of kiwi-a-gogo-land

nickydwuk is offline God like figure
    Blog Entries

Watched the final of the kayak/canoe K1 1000. Sure I saw Koko flashing past - must have been my imagination as GB won another gold
    Nursing Registration sent 5th August 2007
    Job Offer 25th September 2007
    Nursing Registration received 28th December 2007
    Submitted EOI 3rd January 2008 with 150 points
    Selected 17th January 2008
    ITA Received 31st January 2008
    ITA submitted 25th April 2008
    Approved in Principle 3rd May 2008
    Blue Stickers arrived 13th May 2008
    Flights booked for 19th Sept to Christchurch