Thread: I'm Back!!!

Dawn is offline All Knowing Deity
    Blog Entries

Default I'm Back!!!

Ayup me ode ging gang googleys!!! Ere I am - back again ( the sigh of 'Oh Shit' from numerous forum members is audible).

Flippin crappy laptop connector fingmyjob knackered up, couldn't connect to power supply ad to wait for the demigod Taffmeister to flixy lix it BUT when he did the solder was all inadequately craplike and kept brekkin BUT he performed minor miraculous electronic surgery on it and it's all good like for now - of course that means it will be so forever more and probably a day after that too so........well, yes, I'm back

HAPPY BOTHDI to me good ginger matey Bethy Boo. There had better be bloody custard in your suitcase me ode mucker coz we've already used up the supplies that WG brought back with her and you may find yourself violently set upon by wizened custard starved fiends with shrunken heads and custardless souls when you alight within Hamilton boundaries. In fact, they may even visit your dreams prior to this eventuality should you even consider excluding instant custard from your packing so BE WARNED. Happy Bothdi anyway though - coz we love y'.........

Koko 40 eh? Say no more spanner, say no more That means I've got 2 years to train for Coast to Coast so I can equal your 40 year old physical achievement. I'll start.......tomorrow.....

KH - nice to know you missed me matey UNLIKE ANYONE ELSE WHO FAILED TO ENQUIRE ABOUT MY WHEREABOUTS!!!!!! (Or were you just secretly hoping I had been abducted by aliens to further their knowledge of humankind and where it went horribly wrong......ummmm.......I have my suspicions )

Anyway, I'm back
    Passionate about the unfathomableness opportunities of kiwi-a-gogo-land

KiwiHopeful is offline God like figure

Just noticed it was awfully quiet around here. So much for that, eh?
    EOI Submitted: July 20, 2006
    EOI Selected: August 2, 2006
    ITA Received: October 12, 2006
    ITA Submitted: February 2, 2007
    Migrant Levy Paid & Visas Shipped: June 6, 2007
    Arrived in NZ: July 26th, 2007
    Leaving NZ: June 1st, 2008

ebianca is offline Gingery, Peppery & Spicy
    Blog Entries

Good to hear from you Dawn!!!!!

Thanks for the birthday message- and i've a while to go before i get to the big 40!!!

As for the custard Dawn- you'll have to come to Welli to get it as we have booked our flights straight there!!!!!! I could drop it out of the window as we fly over- at least i'll have no fines for food smuggling.

Only 8 weeks to go and maybe i might get to see some of you peeps in the flesh.
    Flights booked for 24th March 2008!
    Landed in Wellington 26th March 2008!!

Job Offer Received 9th July 2008!

Temp Work Permit application submitted 11th July 2008!
    Temp Work Permit approved 4th August 2008!

EOI Submitted 11th July 2008!
    EOI Selected 16th July 2008!
    EOI 'Successful' 1st August 2008!
    ITA Received 8th August 2008!
    ITA Aplication accepted 26th September!

APROVED in Principle 10th June 2009!!!!
    Residency Visa issued 7th July 2009!!!!!

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ebianca View Post
    Only 8 weeks to go and maybe i might get to see some of you peeps in the flesh.
    Doesn't bear thinking about.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

Blog Entries

Bloody ell Beth, that's come round quick! I thought you were travelling to Wellington from Aucks. Oh well, it's probs best you don't actually come into physical, fleshy contact with any of us forumites in Hamilton, things happen to you once contact has been made - just ask Taf and WG, their lives haven't been the same since we invaded - they have a constant headache now And I KNOW you have more than a few years until you hit the big 40 Beth, THANKS for reminding me of that!

Ummm custard, custard, who's due out next? Who can I hound now that Beth has so cruelly and utterly let me down????

selchie is offline All Knowing Deity
    Blog Entries

I thought you'd said something about being busy, Dawn, so I tried not to pine for you . My damp pillow will attest that I wasn't very good at the stiff upper lip thing. For shame that someone would sell our trusty Taffy faulty solder and keep you from our adoring presence that much longer. Glad to have you back
    If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows.
    - Rev. Henry Ward Beecher, mid-1800s

Blog Entries

Thank you Selch, please do not shed another tear (although I rather think it may have been dribble for I know you suffer with the thick saliva whilst snoring syndrome). Please go and launder your pillow and remember to wear that contraption you were prescribed that clamps your jaws together before resting your weary head. Seep in peace adoree

selchie is offline All Knowing Deity
    Blog Entries

I probably ought to go wash, too, as I have snot crusties all down my face.
    If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows.
    - Rev. Henry Ward Beecher, mid-1800s