Thread: It's happening!!

saraian is offline Oh Masterful One

Default It's happening!!

.............Right now i'm in the correct place i'll start again. Don't want to disturb Stevey and his tidying up. He he.

Well we moved out of our house Monday and moved into my mums. We booked the flights to NZ today and we arrive in Auckland on the 1st September and we are soooo excited. I cannot believe it has happened, and happened so quickly at that! Only 3 months ago we were planning an extention on the house :icon_eek: icon_exclaim.gif

We have also booked the moterhome for 4 weeks to travel from north to south. First destination Bay of Islands (get the kettle on Glenda! ) :icon_wink:

Moving down and just going where the fancy takes us. (Kettle on in Hamilton Taffy and Welshgirl).

I'm giddy now goodness knows what i'll be like in August... bouncing off the walls probably. :026:

SteveyC is offline Right Royal Pain In The Posterior

Default It's happening!!

Eh? This should be in the cafe as its about NZ hehe only messing :icon_wink: , assuming you're gonna give us updates along the way tho *big hint*
    ^^I'm with you now, just read your other post hehe.

Oh I'm fully pleased for you, I hope it goes really good for you and the family. You lucky things you :icon_biggrin:

Glenda is offline All Knowing Deity

Default It's happening!!

It's sooooo exciting, isn't it? :icon_biggrin:

If it is anything like our move, the days will go by slowly for a month and then whizz by so quickly you cannot think.

Kettle will on!!!

:icon_biggrin:
    Glenda
    In NZ since June 2005
    Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness - Chinese proverb

Taffy is offline He who shall be ignored
    Blog Entries

Default It's happening!!

Oh you're kettle is on, is it Glenda? We'll be round in 5 then :icon_lol:

Do yourself a favour, Saraian, start making lists of everything you need/want/have to do while your head is still grounded.. come those few weeks before you go you will lose all common sense and in extreme circumstances lose touch with reality!

Unless that was just me, of course!
    Taffy

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.

selchie is offline All Knowing Deity
    Blog Entries

Default It's happening!!

Taffy, you need extreme circumstances to lose touch with reality? I just blink, and I forget which reality I'm in! :048:

Happy trails, Sara & Ian!
    If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows.
    - Rev. Henry Ward Beecher, mid-1800s

Default It's happening!!

Thanks guys... Good thinking Taffy. I will start on the list right now!

NickampJacky Guest

Default It's happening!!

Sara

Congratulations! We are so glad for you (and just a teeny-weeny bit jeleous). My Brother is here for a month from NZ, he has brought dozens of news papers (with job sections), property flyers, house details, etc etc. He is enjoying winding me up so much, as he knows we too are desperate to move.

I hope all goes well, but true to form I guess you will keep us all informed!

Good Luck!

Default It's happening!!

We will definitley keep you all informed. You will be there before you know it, Nick and Jacky. We of course are going without PR so we still have that hurdle to cross.

This forum has been so fantastic as we now have so many contacts both here in the UK and in NZ. Thank you everyone for all your advice and input. We would have been terrified to take the plunge without the help of all you good folk.

Sara