Thread: What's all this??

Glenda is offline All Knowing Deity

Default What's all this??

::):

What's all this???

I sort of disappear for a few days doing busy busy things and come back to find The Coffee House. Will anyone ever post on Taffy's Cafe again?

We've got thirteen days to go. :icon_eek: icon_exclaim.gif :icon_eek: icon_exclaim.gif :icon_eek: icon_exclaim.gif Suddenly, there are not enough hours in the day. :119: I have lists of what goes in the container, what is being sold at boot sale, what is being given away, what stays and what is thrown away. I've filled in forms and more forms, sent off numerous emails and letters, and begun the sad goodbyes.

To top all of this, the house goes on the market on Tuesday (after a six month delay - don't ask me to explain again. :icon_mad: ) and we are hoping we will get a buyer in one week. :043: :icon_rolleyes: (Fortunately, our house is unique and very desirable, so we are told.)Because of this we will go out on visitors visas, get a rental in NZ and hubby will then abandon me and the kids in NZ for two months whilst he is back in the UK sorting out the house/business etc. :icon_frown:

How's everyone else's plans coming on? When are you going out Saraian?
    Am I allowed to talk about NZ on this forum???? :icon_biggrin:
    Glenda
    In NZ since June 2005
    Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness - Chinese proverb

Taffy is offline He who shall be ignored
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the Coffee Shop, Glenda. You can post whatever you want in this part of the forum, NZ or otherwise.

If you read around, you'll see that threads have been wandering WAY off topic lately, so this section was born for people to have a chat about whatever!

Taffy's Cafe is for the un-categorisable (I think I made that word up!) NZ stuff! I'm sure there will be many more posts there...
    Taffy

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.

saraian is offline Oh Masterful One

Hi Glenda,

We are still hoping for September. We should sign on the house in the next two weeks :icon_lol: Keep your fingers crossed everyone. I'm on high stress levels at the moment, don't want anything to go wrong!!

Everything seems so close now. Once the house completes we will be on panic stations too Glenda.

Keep in touch with everything at your end.

Sara

Glenda is offline All Knowing Deity

Grrrrrr .... selling the house is so stressful. Hope everything goes OK Sara. September will soon be here. At least you will get a summer ... even though it seems to be bit of a 'Scandinavian summer' at the moment. :icon_neutral:

I will indeed keep in touch ... I'll report back on our move and bore you all. :icon_eek: icon_exclaim.gif The only problem is ... which forum do I put it on? :icon_confused: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
    Glenda
    In NZ since June 2005
    Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness - Chinese proverb